Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently purchased a loaded Black Sport, but with non-sport seats, and I LOVE IT!!!! I love that it's unique in that not everyone on the block owns one, the gorgeous red leather interior, sitting up high like in a truck, the wide armrest in the middle, the smooth drive, nice acceleration....the overall luxury. I test drove many vehicles and I knew the Stelvio was meant for me. The only annoyance for me is having to push the button every time I enter the car so it doesn't turn off when I stop at a red light/stop sign. But, I can live with that.
I feel like I'm part of an exclusive club being the owner of a Stelvio. We are a lucky group indeed!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi, I recently purchased a loaded Black Sport, but with non-sport seats, and I LOVE IT!!!! I love that it's unique in that not everyone on the block owns one, the gorgeous red leather interior, sitting up high like in a truck, the wide armrest in the middle, the smooth drive, nice acceleration....the overall luxury. I test drove many vehicles and I knew the Stelvio was meant for me. The only annoyance for me is having to push the button every time I enter the car so it doesn't turn off when I stop at a red light/stop sign. But, I can live with that.
I feel like I'm part of an exclusive club being the owner of a Stelvio. We are a lucky group indeed!
Nice. Welcome. Black with red is very cool.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Cruisin: Welcome + enjoy the group. Nice wheels; great combination. Pics when you can. Ciao!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the club:) very nice combo! Enjoy the ride and def post pics...always happy to c another shiny Stelvio

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome... Hope I see you on the road in Dallas...I have only seen one white on the road near downtown, but loved the huge billboard "The Italians are coming" on Stemmons by the hospital district with all 4 vehicles in red of course ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts