Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove home with a 2018 Stelvio TI Sport Vulcano Black with Red Interior. Sunroof, Nav, Driver Assist Plus, Harman Kardon pretty much fully loaded with MSRP 53,440. Love the red interior. Its from dealer stock so no Apple Car Play and no option for Performance Package unless you order a build now. Got what I think was a great lease deal ($510 per month with $1650 drive away including first month payment) but I am sure they might further discount the dealer stock in March/April. I was moving from a BMW lease and test drove regular X3, GLC and also the X3 M40i, GLC AMG43, Stelvio drove much better than regular X3 and not noticeable difference from M40i and AMG43 though they are much more powerful and expensive (they are in the $62-64k msrp range similarly optioned and lease would have been around $800-900 per month)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Kris2002: Excellent and welcome to the semi-exclusive club! Look forward to your comments. Ciao!

Reactions: kris2002

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not seen any yet in the Frisco, Plano, McKinney area

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the form. Dam,sounds like you got a awesome lease. I have the exact vehicle and put down $3,000 down and paying $630 10,000 miles a year. Had some negative equity though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excitement short lived as the Stelvio died when I tried to get it out after a day. Not sure what caused the battery to die and I could not jump start with a normal kit, the road side assistance came out to try jump start and tow it if it does not start. It started but the guy said the alternator is bad and he needed a flat bed and is going to tow it on Monday to the dealership. Will keep the group posted on what happens next week.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
others experience would suggest it was a bad battery, not the alternator.
there have been a few from a specific build time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome! I'm from Dallas too. Which dealer did you go to?
Essence Maserati and Alf Romeo in Hurst. They are the best to deal with in the area. Worth the drive even if you are far away. Ayman was my sales guy and no pressure nothing got very good numbers too. But make sure you get the software upgraded and get the battery fully charged or checked out...someone posted it was a 18 gig upgrade or something, they did not upgrade at the time of delivery so I had to go back (did not mind the drive) and get the software update.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Correct it was a bad battery....back to enjoying the drive...
All of us hope you enjoy every mile as much as we are. Wherever I'm going in Stella, we seem to get there too soon and she touches all of the senses like no other vehicle I've owned. Don't look back as they say... Ciao!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All of us hope you enjoy every mile as much as we are. Wherever I'm going in Stella, we seem to get there too soon and she touches all of the senses like no other vehicle I've owned. Don't look back as they say... Ciao!
I missed my exit twice in the last three days... kept going even though the roads in Dallas are straight and not exciting....maybe there are some good driving roads that we need to explore...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts