Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up everyone. My name is John I’m from Long Island NY. I leased my 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti about 3 weeks ago and I love it so far. I got mine from Westbury Alfa Romeo and I’d recommend Mike the General Manager and his team to anyone in the area who’s interested in getting an Alfa. My family and I have purchased many vehicles over the years and this was by far the easiest transaction yet.

Little backstory:
I’m 21 years old I’m a full time student getting a masters degree now in Business, as well as working more than full time at 2 different jobs. I have a 2008 BMW 335i X drive as a project/show car. You can check it out on my instagram @Roofrack_Jay, it’s on air ride, has a big precision turbo upgrade from the factory twins. A lot of performance modifications to go along with it, as well as, interior work, a full vinyl wrap done by me and a bunch of comestic mods. My Alfa Romeo is my daily driver and I came from a 2004 Infiniti FX45. I bought the Fx45 4 years ago in 2014, it was fully loaded. The Alfa Romeo stelvio is basically an updated version of my Infiniti. Similar shape and size, keyless entry and start, even wipers had the wiper jets in them like the Alfa, it was very advanced for its time. When I saw the lease deal mike was offering I couldn’t refuse.

On to Alfa. 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio in Rosso Competizione on chocolate. Has panoramic roof, navigation, heated seats and steering wheel and so far it’s great. I’ve already tinted it, and got weathertech floor lines. I plan on doing a few small cosmetic modifications, maybe a tune and intake.

I hope you all enjoyed reading and look forward to talking with you all.

When I change the wheels, What color wheels would you think look better, silver/polished or gloss black?

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome to the Forum....You might want to think about joining the NY Chapter of the National Alfa Romeo Owners Club.... NYAROC .......Enjoy your ride .....President D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My fault should’ve put this into the new member section. Anyway to move it. I’d delete it and redo it there but I can’t find the delete thread.

And thank you! I’ll look into it

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Stelvio. Keep us posted on any mods you do.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome John + good to know you. Great taste in cars- you prove that you CAN have it all - we will enjoy your comments and experiences. Great pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts