Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all....Dino from Long Island here....just picked up a 2018 Stelvio Ti Sport from Criswell in Germantown Maryland from Chuck Lewis....Great car, Great deal, Great dealership, Great salesman !!! No personal affiliation, just passing on some info....I have been the President of the New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club since 2009 but have been an Alfista my entire life...Picked up a Stelvio Ti Sport yesterday and we love it....It will be my son's daily driver...traded in a 2016 Volvo
V 60 R Design for the Stelvio....Picked up a 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio last May and love it...also have a couple of vintage Alfas...Have just always found these cars to be dynamic and visceral....I would also like to just make everyone aware of the New York Chapter (NYAROC) and our upcoming Spring Kick Off event this Saturday, April 7th at the Northport Yacht Club....See the flyer for all the info...Looking forward to learning about the Stelvio from forum members that have had them for a while and hear all that there is to hear.... Also, please feel free to PM me for any info about NYAROC or the upcoming Spring Kick Off event.....Cheers, D

Attachments

Reactions: Peterpan

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Alfaholico: Thanks in advance for your comments and welcome to the group. You bring a perspective we will appreciate.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Always good to have more Alfa Romeo enthusiasts around here. I'm nowhere near New York when the event takes place, but do take a lot of pictures!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on the new Stelvio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts