Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just joined forum. I'm in Pasadena, CA.(Los Angeles area) Been following press for new Stelvio, but first saw it in person in La Auto show about 10 days ago. It was love in first sight. Since then, wife & I really got in to it. Wife has Subaru Crosstrek, She immediately turn to me & said, lets sell the Subaru & get Stelvio. I asked few question at auto show, but most of info was inarticulate. So, next day we test drove one in our local dealer Rusnak. So, we decided to get Stromboli grey with Red interior in fully loaded Ti package. To our disappointment we quickly found out that nobody has the same combo car in all southern Ca dealers. So, we decided to wait till local dealers get new Stelvios in stock.
I noticed some conversation about Lusso package cars. like to know what is lusso package car & when are they coming to states?

Thanks in advance
A.P.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome! You can find out more about the Lusso package if you look at the brochure on Alfa's website. If Apple CarPlay is important to you, o right be, keep checking on the thread on this forum for updates. It will seemingly be available very soon.

We also have a Crosstrek though we'll be holding onto it. It'll make a great first car for my daughter to drive on a regular basis starting next year.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Stromboli grey w/red interior is a wonderful choice.

You'll love DRIVING the Stelvio everyday and bet you and your wife will have daily quibbles on who gets the keys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts