Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2020 Stelvio Ti Montecarlo Blue on Black with Nero Edizione for a few months now with 5k miles. Drives great and people are always very interested in it. NYC has many Alfas, I typically see at least 2-3 everytime I drive. Unfortunately I am already having some issues. I did a long drive to Upstate NY and back last weekend over 400 mi and DNA stopped working only allowing N mode. Also sometimes the screen will just go black for no reason and I hit the home button and system button and it turns back on. I'm going to the dealer this week to see what they can do. I still love the Stelvio and I am willing to forgive these issues...previous car was an Acura which had significant issues at 35k.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
if your dealer has difficulty resolving the issues, the exotic/alfa dealer in CT has an excellent reputation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have found the AR Maserati in Manhattan to be a good smaller dealership but I have been there twice so far and they are very professional and the whole dealership is very nice and quiet, almost as good as the Lexus dealer I used to go to. My selling dealership in Northern NJ had the price I wanted, but they are useless, it’s not a luxury experience at all, employees shouting at each other across the dealership and joking that reminded me of my high school years, no reason to go back. I heard good things about Miller but they are quite far from me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts