Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
I'm Gaetan from Belgium, and stumbled acrross this forum multiple times when researching.

I've ordered my Stelvio Super, 2.0 200HP AT in Blu Misano.
The order however is being pushed back as long as Carplay isn't available.
That's probably/hopefully for the end of this month.
Once that's cleared, it'll take 4 and a half months for the delivery.

Reactions: Flunx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome. Thats a pretty long wait. Hopefully, it'll be faster.

We too have been waiting for CarPlay, and preferably Lusso Crema (tan) interior option.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I was given a 4 month delivery time when I ordered mine in October. I've never factory ordered before and the wait is killing me!

·
Read Only
849 Posts
My 1° edition was into the dealership, I asked the seller for price and discount, I showed my car and closed the contract

Fast and painless

·
Registered
149 Posts
I guess it's dependent on what you want and if you're lucky to find the dealership with it in stock. Hope you're will come soon!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well... 5 months waiting.
There was 'a little hickup': at the time of ordering, I choose the audio pack, which added a subwoofer, central speaker, and some other stuff.
As I understand it from my dealer, at the moment when Carplay became available the Audio pack became unavailable and has been ever since.
So 2 weeks ago we changed and placed the order again. I have now ordered the normal audio, because of the poor reviews on the HK System.
Today got confirmation that my car will go in production on April 8th.
Expecting delivery end of April - mid May. That'll be a 7 month wait...

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Well... 5 months waiting.
There was 'a little hickup': at the time of ordering, I choose the audio pack, which added a subwoofer, central speaker, and some other stuff.
As I understand it from my dealer, at the moment when Carplay became available the Audio pack became unavailable and has been ever since.
So 2 weeks ago we changed and placed the order again. I have now ordered the normal audio, because of the poor reviews on the HK System.
Today got confirmation that my car will go in production on April 8th.
Expecting delivery end of April - mid May. That'll be a 7 month wait...
try setting the mid / treble similar to how I posted in the HK audio thread, I was in a base model recently and honestly with the audio settings set basically the same as mine, I thought the base might have sounded better :(

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Treeper- we are rooting for you to have an amazing experience and look forward to your comments and experiences. Congrats + best wishes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts