Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flew to Vegas to get my (almost) new Ti Sport. Driving it home to Oregon. Late spring in these parts means: bugs.

Attachments

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome choice, welcome to the forum. Why almost new? Demo vehicle?

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Strongsail: Welcome + glad to have you in the family. Looks like she got a dirty face! Enjoy + we will appreciate your contributions.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome choice, welcome to the forum. Why almost new? Demo vehicle?
That is an excellent question.

I have no idea why it turned up as a used car in March, after being purchased new in January. I bought it from a big Chevy dealer in Las Vegas. The salesman didn't know if they had taken it in trade or bought it at auction. It had 1700 miles on it when I took delivery. It was first registered in Vallejo, CA in January as a corporate vehicle, according to Carfax. The dealer had it for two months and kept discounting it until I discovered it on Auto Trader and jumped on it. I just drove it home to Portland from Vegas (sure killed a lot of bugs on the way) and it's close as it can get to a new car, except for what I paid for it! Got a killer deal. It's missing one of the key fobs, which the dealer has ordered and will mail to me. I will pay the local dealer to program it for me. I also discovered when I got home that it's missing the tire service kit. I can deal with that, since I paid $15K under MSRP for the car.:big-grin

In the morning, when it's cool, the pearl white Stelvio will get its first bath, and will take its place in the garage with the '17 Fiat 124 Spider and the '15 Moto Guzzi Griso. I seem to have this thing for Italian aluminum! I've owned two classic Alfas in the past, a '66 Duetto boat-tail Spider and a '73 GTV coupe, as well as a '71 Fiat 124 Spider.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Stelvio! With a deal like that, it would be hard for anyone to pass up, what a steal.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Beautiful + nicely staged pic! My cars always drive so much better after a cleaning. Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts