Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live on the north shore of LI, NY. Fell in love on my first test drive and never looked back. NY dealers don't seem to be as aggressive on pricing as I have been reading here but still did a pretty good deal with dealer reduction and heavy rebates.

Details:

• Ti Sport - Rosso (Red) Competizione Tri-Coat
  • 22S - Ti Sport
  • Driver Assistance Static
  • Driver Assist Dynamic Plus
  • Dual-pane Sunroof
  • 8.8 inch AM/FM Bluetooth with 3D NAV
  • Harmon Kardon Premium Audio
  • No, no spare tire ....

MSRP - $55,040
Paid - $49,995 including all rebates and fees + tax and registration - I hope price info is useful to others thinking about what is realistic possible. I sense I might have done better if I traveled or negotiated harder but the truth is that I do want my local dealer to be there for me when I need them. Overall experience was great.

Car was on the lot - manufactured Oct 2017 (before the brake recall).

So do you like/love the look of yellow calipers as much as I do?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Congratulations + welcome! Yes we love them too. Enjoy every mile.

Reactions: JoeCPA

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks great! Love the color.

I agree, black wheels and tinted front windows and it'll look even better!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, NY passed a law effective 1/1/17 that does not allow tinted front or front/side windows greater than 30%. Will definitely look into painting the wheels black at some point but having too much fun to stop now.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Unfortunately, NY passed a law effective 1/1/17 that does not allow tinted front or front/side windows greater than 30%. Will definitely look into painting the wheels black at some point but having too much fun to stop now.
It's illegal here as well but it just looks too good not to do.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Joe...welcome to the forum...hope you consider joining NYAROC (New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club)....We have a BBQ this Sunday in Huntington and the Stony Brook Concorso September 9th... Love the yellow calipers....Dino

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Joe...welcome to the forum...hope you consider joining NYAROC (New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club)....We have a BBQ this Sunday in Huntington and the Stony Brook Concorso September 9th... Love the yellow calipers....Dino
Where is the BBQ in Huntington at

·
Registered
330 Posts
Joe....just got home....sorry I missed your reply but the address was in the flyer above your post.....It's in the text....We had a massive turnout !!! 55 people (including 5 children under 15)....Our club is growing and new members are poping up all over ....

Our next club event is the Stony Brook Concorso Sept 9th....I'll find the flyer and re post it....
If you'd like to attend there is an email application for your car...simple info and we will produce a plaque for your car....

Hope to see you there...sorry we missed you today !! Dino

1 - 11 of 11 Posts