Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 Audi Q5's my wife chose the Stelvio for her new car. So far she loves it and for the few times I've been able to drive it, I think it's awesome. Great handling, ride, comfort and design. I hope it will be as reliable as our Audi's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Excellent + welcome Bob and Mrs to our group of cats. Best wishes + enjoy the ride!

Reactions: Bob in NY

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats Bob! And welcome;) beautiful Stelvio...your wife has a great taste, hope we bump into each other (not literally, lol) soon...love seeing other women driving Alfas.

·
Registered
330 Posts
After 2 Audi Q5's my wife chose the Stelvio for her new car. So far she loves it and for the few times I've been able to drive it, I think it's awesome. Great handling, ride, comfort and design. I hope it will be as reliable as our Audi's.
Greetings Bob...where in NY ? I happen to be the President of the New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club....we meet every Sunday for a weekly breakfast...this week we are at the Broadway Diner in Hicksville at 8:00 am....come on by if you'd like....our club is very active and you can keep up with us on the web at NYAROC ....we will also be having a new members meeting at Borelli's in East Meadow on June 23rd...info for that and all other NYAROC events is on the web site.....Cheers...Dino !!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greetings Bob...where in NY ? I happen to be the President of the New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club....we meet every Sunday for a weekly breakfast...this week we are at the Broadway Diner in Hicksville at 8:00 am....come on by if you'd like....our club is very active and you can keep up with us on the web at NYAROC ....we will also be having a new members meeting at Borelli's in East Meadow on June 23rd...info for that and all other NYAROC events is on the web site.....Cheers...Dino !!
Thanks but we are in Orange County near Woodbury Common Mall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts