Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I?ve had my loaded ti in Rosso Competizione for about a week now and love it. I mean I seriously love driving this car.

I test drove a Mercedes GLC, Volkswagen Tiguan, atlas, Lexus NX, and more. I tested this car last. It just felt so much different than all the others. It is quick, handles well, looks fantastic and...I haven?t seen another one on the road yet.

Yesterday, A guy in a Lexus pulled up along side me honking the horn and giving me s thumbs up! That never happened in my 4runner.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey there! I?ve had my loaded ti in Rosso Competizione for about a week now and love it. I mean I seriously love driving this car.

I test drove a Mercedes GLC, Volkswagen Tiguan, atlas, Lexus NX, and more. I tested this car last. It just felt so much different than all the others. It is quick, handles well, looks fantastic and...I haven?t seen another one on the road yet.

Yesterday, A guy in a Lexus pulled up along side me honking the horn and giving me s thumbs up! That never happened in my 4runner.
Beautiful! we are just starting our search for our next SUV, the Alfa is defiantly a strong contender. Test drove one last week, my wife is next. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
149 Posts
As sturdy and reliable as 4runners are, they just don't have the same appeal as a Stelvio. Congrats on the new car!
Not just the Stelvio, but Alfa Romeo cars in general has a noticeable presence among the other cars in traffic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts