Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my montecarlo blue AWD Sport from Alfa of the Main Line in Fraser. I had a wonderful experience with Edgar and would recommend him to anyone. I am loving the 20in wheels, harmon kardon audio system and 280HP engine. What a thrill already.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome! Your Stelvio sounds beautiful would love to c a photo of montecarlo blue -if u get a chance pls post a pic;)

·
Super Moderator
1,489 Posts
Brett: Congrats welcome + good to know you. We also worked with Edgar. Let's plan a meet and greet later this summer. There are getting to be a number of us in the region (although I don't know where you're hiding, all of you).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple of photos a few have requested but she needs a wash

Welcome! Your Stelvio sounds beautiful would love to c a photo of montecarlo blue -if u get a chance pls post a pic;)
A couple of pictures as some have requested. She needs a wash already.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A meetup sounds great. I am often over in Plymouth meeting and upper Gwynedd so will have to coordinate. I saw a white stelvio in my neighborhood this week and one on 295 south today as I was headed North. They are finally making an appearance.

·
Registered
330 Posts
A meetup sounds great. I am often over in Plymouth meeting and upper Gwynedd so will have to coordinate. I saw a white stelvio in my neighborhood this week and one on 295 south today as I was headed North. They are finally making an appearance.
Congrats and welcome....with 2500 or so cars being sold every month, Alfas will start showing up for sure.....You should consider joining the New Jersey Chapter of the US Alfa Romeo Owners Club....

AROC ? Alfa Romeo Owners Club USA :grin

Happy Motoring.....D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts