Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello as one of the few Stelvio owners in Minnesota. I only say that because I NEVER see any other ones on the road. I'm guessing there are some here, but not too common.

Went with the Ti Moonlight Gray.
So far, I love it. Looking forward to spending time on this forum to learn all the tricks. I'm already looking at getting the Auto-stop bypass and GoPedal.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, Bob! They must be rare as my cousins in MSP came to visit me in Hawaii a few months ago. They asked what's that?
I've see a few Gulias on the road from time to time but it's been a while since I've even seen one of those. The only other Stelvio I know about actually belongs to someone i know from work. I rode in it when we we went to a gun range together about a year back. I guess we'll have to start our own club! Haha

There are only two dealerships in the Twin Cities and I think they sell more Fiat & VW than Alfas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and enjoy that ride. Moonlight Gray might possibly be my new favorite color. Right up there with Montreal Green.
Took a while for the dealer to get this one. All they really had was red, white and black. It was difficult to find any other color. The QV get some pretty interesting colors, but for the Ti... It seems pretty limited.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio QV
145 Posts
Just saying hello as one of the few Stelvio owners in Minnesota. I only say that because I NEVER see any other ones on the road. I'm guessing there are some here, but not too common.

Went with the Ti Moonlight Gray.
So far, I love it. Looking forward to spending time on this forum to learn all the tricks. I'm already looking at getting the Auto-stop bypass and GoPedal. View attachment 27173
Welcome and very nice stelvio, did you happen to get it at Schmelz Countryside Alfa? I'm south of the cities and across the Mississippi, in Wisconsin, and that is my nearest dealer. Wanted to let you know ( from my experience) they have a excellent service department there. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome and very nice stelvio, did you happen to get it at Schmelz Countryside Alfa? I'm south of the cities and across the Mississippi, in Wisconsin, and that is my nearest dealer. Wanted to let you know ( from my experience) they have a excellent service department there. Enjoy your new ride!
Hello,
Yes, I did get it from Schmelz! Worked with Trevor, who was pretty awesome. Their finance guy was great too. Good to hear they have an excellent service department. As, in Minnesota, it's either them or the Alfa dealership over in St. Louis Park.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio QV
145 Posts
Hello,
Yes, I did get it from Schmelz! Worked with Trevor, who was pretty awesome. Their finance guy was great too. Good to hear they have an excellent service department. As, in Minnesota, it's either them or the Alfa dealership over in St. Louis Park.
Top notch dealer for sure. Great piece of mind to know there is a competent service department Nearby.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello,
Bob -- welcome, I have one of the rare Alfas in the Twin Cities area -- a 2018 red Stelvio Ti Sport I got back in January. I can certainly attest to how unusual it is to see one on the roads around here. I also like the moonlight gray, will watch for you on the area highways!! You are really going to enjoy this car. I live 10-15 minutes from Schmelz, have not used their service dept yet but I am also glad to hear the good recommendations. Will be anxious to get your impressions of the new ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bob -- welcome, I have one of the rare Alfas in the Twin Cities area -- a 2018 red Stelvio Ti Sport I got back in January. I can certainly attest to how unusual it is to see one on the roads around here. I also like the moonlight gray, will watch for you on the area highways!! You are really going to enjoy this car. I live 10-15 minutes from Schmelz, have not used their service dept yet but I am also glad to hear the good recommendations. Will be anxious to get your impressions of the new ride.
So far, it's great... Handles really well. The only areas I'd like improved is the subwoofer (got the premium sound package and it's pretty weak) and the slight hesitation when getting on the gas. I just need to use Dynamic a little more or go buy the GoPedal to give me Race mode!

·
Registered
65 Posts
You need to play with the audio settings, and it still sucks. It gets a little better, but the bass in my 12 year old Lexus and my 2022 WRX are way better. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts