Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new TI yesterday in Austin, Texas. I got a better deal there than I could in Houston, and my daughter lives in Austin, so made a weekend out of it. So far, I love it. I am seeing some of the quirks that are mentioned in other threads, but so far, nothing I can't live with.

One thing that bothers me is the Sirius display. I can only see the station names. In my 2012 MINI Cooper, I have the option to see stations, artists or song title. I read the manual, searched this forum and googled it, and cannot find out if it is possible to change the display. Any one if the display can be changed and, if so, how to do it.

Thanks all!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I don’t believe you can change the display to show that information.

·
Registered
241 Posts
My Audi also displays song name as you scroll through the channels. You can change one setting that can help. You can change the next channel button (on the steering wheel) setting to scroll through your favorites instead of scrolling through all of the Sirius channels.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Per page 19 in the infotainment manual it should show station, artist and track name. That’s how it showed up for me on test drives.

I’m pretty sure it only shows that on the center console rather than repeated to the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Per page 19 in the infotainment manual it should show station, artist and track name. That’s how it showed up for me on test drives.

I’m pretty sure it only shows that on the center console rather than repeated to the instrument cluster.
My Sirius shows all that info as long as the station you are listening to shows info. If I’m not mistaken, even the instrument cluster displays the artist and song info in a scrolling motion. I would press the menu button then go to radio then press the option button and see what you can play with there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

When a track is selected, it shows the station, artist and track name. I am referring to the station list. In the Stelvio, the list shows the station names. In my MINI, I can change the list so it shows the artist that is playing on each station or the name of the song currently playing on each station. There is an option in the menu to select which you want to see - station name, artist or song title, when scrolling through the stations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Audi also displays song name as you scroll through the channels. You can change one setting that can help. You can change the next channel button (on the steering wheel) setting to scroll through your favorites instead of scrolling through all of the Sirius channels.
Thanks for the info. I have not set any favorites, but need to. Being able to just scroll through those would help. I need to take some time and go through all the Browse options and see what they do.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I don’t believe you can change the display to show that information.
I stand corrected, I don’t know what I was thinking when I made my above statement, I guess maybe I wasn’t thinking at all, other than welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I stand corrected, I don’t know what I was thinking when I made my above statement, I guess maybe I wasn’t thinking at all, other than welcome to the forum.
Actually, I think you are correct. On the screen where I want to see the info, I don't think you can. I may need to ask my question in the Electronics thread but I am new here and don't want to cross-post.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ben,
i have the same question. the information is there, its just about getting it to display how you would like it.

did you ever find an answer to it?

i would be curious if there are "secret" button combinations to get to the setup and then be able to hack the system from there?

best.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have not set any favorites, but need to. Being able to just scroll through those would help. I need to take some time and go through all the Browse options and see what they do.
THERE IS AN OPTION TO SCROLL TROUGH FAVORITES INSTEAD OF STATION ORDER ITS IN THE SETTING SOMEWHERE

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine displays artist and song title on SiriusXM radio display. Don't remember doing anything special to get that.

But please, please give us a page down function. Scrolling through 200+ channels with the wheel is nuts!
BTW: my wife's Cadillac lets her view the browsing list by station name/number, artist or what song is currently playing; like Ben's Mini.... that would be nice but don't want to seem greedy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts