Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
WHOA! Tell us more please. Interior, options, packages, etc. And please post more pictures!'
John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interior is Blk/Blk Sport seats, black headliner
Options: Ti Sport AWD Package 22S
Drivers Asst
Sunroof
HK Audio
Leather Dash and uppers
I could not find one with the Nero Package, and I love all the blackouts, I have since updated the V shield grill and emblem, and I plan to get black emblems for the back, and would love to black-out the exhaust tips, but that looks like it might be a challenge. And lastly, a black skid plate would be ideal.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Well done. Enjoy it as driving is truly isolation.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Drivers Asst
Sunroof
HK Audio
Leather Dash and uppers
I could not find one with the Nero Package, and I love all the blackouts, I have since updated the V shield grill and emblem, and I plan to get black emblems for the back, and would love to black-out the exhaust tips, but that looks like it might be a challenge. And lastly, a black skid plate would be ideal.

View attachment 18579 View attachment 18580
Nero pkg, cool. But keep those wheels!!!

·
Registered
2019 Black Ti Sport carbon
19 Posts
Drivers Asst
Sunroof
HK Audio
Leather Dash and uppers

View attachment 18579 View attachment 18580
Awesome photo! I love the red paint with red calipers, and those are the best wheels available IMHO. That's a real "head turner".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Spaghetti, to be honest, I have been going back and forth on the calipers, they sorta blend in, and do not stand out like in some of the other packages, but I am getting used to it. I just had the front windows tinted to match the rear, and that made a huge difference, looks pretty slick now.

·
Registered
2019 Black Ti Sport carbon
19 Posts
I wouldn't give it a second thought, the red on red is stunning! Highlights the wheels nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts