Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, while shopping on Amazon for my new car this morning I found a GREAT deal on a Stelvio.

It even had the gesture tailgate! Amazon rocks!

Better yet, they had all these special options you can add for us "women" shoppers and soccer moms like lighted makeup mirrors in your rearview mirror and built in folding chairs in the hatch with XTRA large Starbucks Latte holders to sit in and sip your brew while you watch your little ones score the goals!

The best part? AMAZON PRIME! No 4 month wait for me, Free two day shipping and delivery!

See you on the road (very soon) :wink

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats. Sounds like the “Convenience Plus Package” finally happened. Which makes two things in FCA’s portfolio with kick sensors. I wasn’t willing to wait on it but I’m happy to see it’s apparently now available.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Well I would certainly be the first person to wish you the best (but don't think this is true)!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
doesn't surprise me that dealers would be amazon vendors.

"us women shoppers and soccer moms", that does surprise me, as far as the "us" goes, because the forum doesn't seem too filled with this marketing stereotype.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Amazon Prime cars would be awesome.

Sorry it's come to this, mmoretti...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You do all realize this is a joke right? Because certain people think I believe buyng a car is like buying something on amazon. Beautiful car, good luck everyone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts