Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello. Yesterday I spec'd out and ordered a 2020 Stelvio TI Lusso. So I guess I'm a Stelvio owner on paper.

Looking forward to meeting other Alfa owners!

Ed
Houston, Texas

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dealership just updated me on my Stelvio. He said it's on a ship headed to the US, although he didn't know the port of entry. So, about two months from ordering to shipping. Not bad considering everything else that's going on now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took delivery on April 22... three months after ordering. Pretty good considering everything that's going on!
First impressions:
Still trying to figure out all the Advanced Cruise Control features. Not sure what the parameters are for Highway Assist (HAS), Traffic Jam Assist (TJA), and and Intelligent Speed Control) ISC to function. Took it out for a mini road trip yesterday and seems like HAS didn't want to activate a lot of the time. The manual isn't very informative on these functions, so I'll just trial-and-error my way through it. That said, when HAS was working: very cool feature!
The Harmon Kardon is nice enough, but I noticed that it has very little bass when it's on FM radio, yet XM and iphone sound pretty decent. I was expecting a little richer sound, however.
Need to turn on Alfa Connect and see what that gets me.
Gotta take it back to the dealer next week to get the AC looked at... the evaporator is dripping water onto the passenger side footwell.
I'm going to have the front windows tinted (Texas sun) after that.
The dealer tried to sell me a paint and interior protection package. They quoted me $1300. Normally I don't buy that (especially at that price), but the crema interior is very light colored and I'm thinking it might be a good investment. Any thoughts on that?
Photos to follow...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Don't waste your money. You can get ANYTHING you want for your leather etc at Autogeek.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Don't waste your money. You can get ANYTHING you want for your leather etc at Autogeek.
Adam's makes an excellent leather cleaner and leather conditioner. I treat our Lusso seats once a month and after 14 months the seats, dash, door panels look like brand new. I ordered the cleaner and conditioner and their suggested application pads after our car was delivered and still have plenty left. Agree with VV - do that job yourself. Doesn't take long and kinda satisfying to boot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts