Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Super excited to have a 2022 Stevio TI AWD in anodized blue sitting in my driveway. The blue is set off by the chocolate seats and interior.

'Only downer to the delivery day was driving through a pop-up thunderstorm on my way home which put some road grime on the new finish, LOL.
I just bought a 2022 Ti , Rosso Red w/ Chocolate interior. When I went to do my final paperwork, in the back of the dealership, there was a Blue one with the chocolate interior that almost made me want to switch my choice. Its stunning...pictures please!

·
Registered
2023 Ti
7 Posts
Super excited to have a 2022 Stevio TI AWD in anodized blue sitting in my driveway. The blue is set off by the chocolate seats and interior.

'Only downer to the delivery day was driving through a pop-up thunderstorm on my way home which put some road grime on the new finish, LOL.
Congratulations, and looking forward to seeing the pics. I picked up my 2023 TI from Jim Ellis in Atlanta just a few of weeks ago, and had a smile on my face ever since. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts