Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is King George, Va?...its about 30 miles due east of Fredericksburg Va, which is about 40 miles south of D.C. Without a doubt, I'll have the only Stelvio in thes parts. I must have watched 50-75 hours of dealership and independent You Tube videos about the Stelvio before I made my purchase. Im well aware of many of the short comings and the complaints most car owners would have with any new car. So, I'd like to think I'm better prepared to love the better virtues of the car without too much resentment! I bought it for its style, performance and as early B Day gift to my self. I'll be 60 and this is the frst TRUE indulgence Ive given myself in many many years. Looking forward to learning and sharing knowledge and experiences. I have other cars/trucks and find these forums to be invalubale...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where is King George, Va?...its about 30 miles due east of Fredericksburg Va, which is about 40 miles south of D.C. Without a doubt, I'll have the only Stelvio in thes parts. I must have watched 50-75 hours of dealership and independent You Tube videos about the Stelvio before I made my purchase. Im well aware of many of the short comings and the complaints most car owners would have with any new car. So, I'd like to think I'm better prepared to love the better virtues of the car without too much resentment! I bought it for its style, performance and as early B Day gift to my self. I'll be 60 and this is the frst TRUE indulgence Ive given myself in many many years. Looking forward to learning and sharing knowledge and experiences. I have other cars/trucks and find these forums to be invalubale...
Welcome and enjoyed the Alfa Stelvio. Pictures when you get a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts