Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - Just picked up a Ti Sport for my wife on Saturday. It will be her daily driver and our roadtrip car. Our first Alfa Romeo and we love it so far. If you can't place the skyline in the background of the first photo, I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

Specs:
Vulcano Black Exterior
Chocolate Interior
Driver Assist Dynamic Plus Package
Driver Assistance Static Package

Dual-Pane Sunroof
8.8" HD Radio/Nav
Compact Spare
Headlamp Washers
Leather Dash and Upper Doors
Power 8-Way seats Driver & Passenger
Harmon-Kardon Premium Audio
Tow Hitch

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome and a big hello steelgatorb8! Gorgeous vehicle you have there. ;-)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and a big hello steelgatorb8! Gorgeous vehicle you have there. ;-)

Thanks!

Welcome @steelgatorb8 . I wish you and your wife many many happy miles, zipping around, But ....... GO PATS! lol

Haha! Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!

Congratulation steelgatorb8,
Great interior color.
Njoy.

Thank you - we originally headed to the dealership to look at a Vulcano Black with Red interior but it was already sold. I'm actually glad it was sold now as I like the brown more after seeing it in person.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome to the fam, steelgator + wife (good strategy - make her think it's hers!) - look forward to your comments and escapades. Might see me in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
79 Posts
New Lusso

Hey All,
Piling in on top of steelgatorb8 but since we both got our cars this weekend thought it would be ok. Ordered Ti Lusso (wife's car) in October and finally arrived late last week. We picked it up after thorough PDI on Friday. Joined the forum in November and have learned so much from everyone that I had a specific checklist of PDI items I wanted to make sure were performed before delivery. The dealer techs were pretty impressed and didn't hurt their feelings I was checking behind them to make sure all was performed properly. They also updated the software for the adaptive cruise recall that was discovered while our car was on the water.
My wife loves the car and won't park near any other cars in the grocery store parking lot. She has 50 miles on it so far and learning all the infotainment features which we both think is pretty intuitive and easy to use. I like it better than touchscreen. Awesome car so far - runs like a bat outta ****.
Anyway, not sure if the pictures will load since I haven't tried this before.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Good to know you too, clifftops-- Pics are excellent. I do think we've reached critical mass of satisfied owners and new members. Look forward to your comments and escapades. Congrats.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey All,
Piling in on top of steelgatorb8 but since we both got our cars this weekend thought it would be ok. Ordered Ti Lusso (wife's car) in October and finally arrived late last week. We picked it up after thorough PDI on Friday. Joined the forum in November and have learned so much from everyone that I had a specific checklist of PDI items I wanted to make sure were performed before delivery. The dealer techs were pretty impressed and didn't hurt their feelings I was checking behind them to make sure all was performed properly. They also updated the software for the adaptive cruise recall that was discovered while our car was on the water.
My wife loves the car and won't park near any other cars in the grocery store parking lot. She has 50 miles on it so far and learning all the infotainment features which we both think is pretty intuitive and easy to use. I like it better than touchscreen. Awesome car so far - runs like a bat outta ****.
Anyway, not sure if the pictures will load since I haven't tried this before.
Congratulation on the new car.
I got mine on 11th of this month as well.
I saw some kind of floor mats in the last pic.
Which are those and how are they?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tuxmats -- they cover everything. Don't know yet but expect to just be able vacuum and clean them off without removing.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tuxmats -- they cover everything. Don't know yet but expect to just be able vacuum and clean them off without removing.
So far I’ve had good luck with vacuum and wipe them down with armor all wipes, look good as new after winter dirt!

·
Registered
218 Posts
So far I’ve had good luck with vacuum and wipe them down with armor all wipes, look good as new after winter dirt!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I didn't have to use the clips included with the mats to secure to floor. They fit right in and were perfectly molded to the inside dimensions. I would definitely recommend these for full protection. They were a bit pricey.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Haha, I took a pic after I got mine in the same spot! I live in the North Side, but used to live a block from the top of schenley park. I've done a lot of fun laps in the middle of the night on the road up to that spot...

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

Hello - Just picked up a Ti Sport for my wife on Saturday. It will be her daily driver and our roadtrip car. Our first Alfa Romeo and we love it so far. If you can't place the skyline in the background of the first photo, I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

Specs:
Vulcano Black Exterior
Chocolate Interior
Driver Assist Dynamic Plus Package
Driver Assistance Static Package

Dual-Pane Sunroof
8.8" HD Radio/Nav
Compact Spare
Headlamp Washers
Leather Dash and Upper Doors
Power 8-Way seats Driver & Passenger
Harmon-Kardon Premium Audio