Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

New Ti Sport

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  SailDrive 
#1 ·
Picked up my new Ti Sport a little over a week ago with everything but the drivers assistance nannies loaded on it, and I'm 99% in love with it. There are a few querks that I'm finding, but overall it's great.

Gripe #1, when the stop / start is active, it momentarily powers off the 12v socket every time it re-starts at a light (I prefer a socket USB charger since my phones tries to connect via USB every time it is plugged into the built in USB port), this makes my phone "ding", very annoying when listening to Bluetooth.

Gripe #2, the parking sensor doesn't stop beeping when the car is put in Park, very annoying after I pull into a spot or the garage

Gripe #3, the subwoofer is a joke (seems a common problem for all Harmon Karden systems, it's the same in my BMW), it's going to have to be replaced

Gripe #4, despite the manual claiming the center navigation dial can be drawn on with your finger, It doesn't appear to do anything at all, though I don't really care

Gripe #5, I can't locate any source for all weather floor mats yet.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Stelvio_Admin
#5 ·
1) I think it cuts power to all accessories when the engine starts. I noticed last night driving home in the rain that the wiper stops mid wipe for the start as well.
2) going to talk to the dealer and see if that's something they can change (lets hope)
3) may swing by a car audio place tonight to look into replacing the junk
4) it clearly says in the owners manual (yes I read the manual :eek) that the top of the navigation controller is a touch panel that can be used for various gestures, including drawing letters for searching for contacts from your phone, except that it doesn't seem to actually be a touch panel at all

#3 ·
FYI
Response from weathertech

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We do have the option for the front Floor Liner for the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio in development. They are currently in the design stage so we should have them available for purchase in the coming months. I am going to put in a product request form for you so that you will be notified via e-mail when the liners are available for purchase. Thank you again for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Michael Maloney
CSR

WeatherTech.com

All information in this Communication, including attachments, is strictly confidential and intended solely for delivery to and authorized use by the addressee(s) identified above, and may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please take notice that any use, distribution or copying of this Communication, and/or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this Communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this Communication from your computer.

#4 ·
FYI
Response from weathertech

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We do have the option for the front Floor Liner for the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio in development. They are currently in the design stage so we should have them available for purchase in the coming months. I am going to put in a product request form for you so that you will be notified via e-mail when the liners are available for purchase. Thank you again for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Michael Maloney
CSR
I put in a request to them the day I ordered mine, though I didn't get a response from them like you did... I saw on another thread some companies have some cheap options, but from the pictures it looks like something I could buy at home depot on a roll and trace my current mats to cut out.:sad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.