Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Alfa Romeo family (2019) after 16 years with Acura. A balance of performance and styling in vehicles provide value, thrill and excitement for me. I'm really looking forward to see where this new journey with Alfa Romeo leads.

I went with two a week ago Saturday...

- 2019 Stelvio Sport Q4 - Nero - Vulcano Black, Red - 20" Nero Wheels

- 2019 Giulia Sport Ti Q4 - Nero - Stromboli Gray, Black - Staggered 19" wheels (9"w rear, 8"w front)

I installed Madness GOPedal Plus mods on both this weekend (wow) and will have the Max Power Pro piggyback going in this week.

I am absolutely smitten with these vehicles!

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
WELCOME! I have owned both - Stelvio now. They are really wonderful!
BIG CONGRATS,
John

Also = that looks like the 'Shoe. Hope to see you around CBUS!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WAIT! I was the guy in the dealership that "sold" you on them with my positive experience as I was getting my Stelvio that day too!!
John
Yes! I slept on the decision Friday night and I kept going back to the positive experience you shared and overall enthusiasm you conveyed and I thought, "That's a brand I want to be a part of. That's how I used to feel about Acura..." So, thank you for your candid review and your part in my decision making process! I could not be happier--an absolute unparalleled driving experience. I joined AOC (Buckeye) last week, looking forward to this adventure!

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's terrific. I need to join as well!
Hope to see you around some events and around town!
John

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's terrific. I need to join as well!
Hope to see you around some events and around town!
John
Absolutely! I'll be up at Crown on Saturday to have the MaxPower Pros installed (also having the spoiler installed on the Giulia). Which combo in the Stelvio did you pick up?

Too awesome!!

Glad to have you around!

Some more pictures would be nice...looks like the Stelvio is a red interior?

What's the Guilia?
Happy to be here--and thank you! I'll add some more pics of both at the bottom of this post--and correct, red interior on the Stelvio and black on the Giulia.

Awesome. Not one... but two? Welcome to the club! Also thinking about the Max Power Pro. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
I can't wait to get the MaxPower Pros in. The GOPedals alone really brings out the characteristics of the engines--I'm looking forward to seeing what a small tune will garner! I'll be sure to post a review!

More pics from the past week and a half...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll look for you on the road! I've only seen about 5 others in the CBUS area since getting mine in December. I wanted two in the garage but my wife got the A5 instead :-(
I didn't think a dealer would install the GOPedal and MaxPower stuff, I'll have to give Crown a call.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll look for you on the road! I've only seen about 5 others in the CBUS area since getting mine in December. I wanted two in the garage but my wife got the A5 instead :-(
I didn't think a dealer would install the GOPedal and MaxPower stuff, I'll have to give Crown a call.
I joined the AOC Buckeye chapter last week--I'm hoping there are some meets coming up (from what I understand, the AOC Buckeye chapter meets monthly at Planks, trying to confirm the dates). I've only seen a few AR's in Columbus--I've had a lot of people come up to me and ask what the vehicles are (especially the Stelvio with it's stealthy badging on the Vulcano Black). Having two presents its own issues as I double up on things like GoPedals and MPP's :D For the installs of the MPPs, it is good to know that we have a dealer that supports (at least piggyback) tunes. When reading up on them, I see some owners remove the parts completely before servicing their AR's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts