Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a used stelvio quad. Is there anything I should look out for in terms of faults to be repaired? Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
ajackson10, put an AGM battery in it or buy a battery tender (CTECK 5.0) under $100.00.Good Luck if You are a Driver there is nothing else out there that compares(MB,BMW, Audi,) in the price range. Once You drive the Quadrifoglio You will know what all of us know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I know if I need to buy a new battery? Do I look and see if it has a stock battery? If so, what is the stock brand?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. I will look. Dumb question but how do you change the battery? There is probably already a thread giving clear instructions.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
If you have ever changed a car battery and have some metric tools you will probably be able to figure out how to change the Stelvio's battery. But it goes a lot quicker with good instructions.

Here is what I saved from a posting in this forum. Darned if I can find it now though. Anyway, full credit goes to whoever took the time to document this. All I did is save a copy and create a pdf version.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Someone (mechanic) will have to check the battery over. Having a 3rd party mechanic check the car over before you buy it would be smart, I took mine to an Alfa dealer, cost like 120.... maybe 60-80ish (US dollars). I bought mine used just 2 months ago and have been loving it since. Still can't believe this car is mine. The broker I got mine through got me setup very well in Las Vegas, super impressed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts