Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this 2020 Lusso 4K mikes. I sold my beloved Giulia Ti Sport that I special ordered in early 2017. I needed the extra space/clearance and was ready for a technology upgrade, but absolutely was sticking with Alfa.

Looking forward to my time on the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! Any issues w the gulia? What did you love about it that made you stick with the brand? I’m on month 3 with a 2018 stelvio ti sport. Mine is white w red interior but I really liked the camel and crema interior colors. It’s had all recalls done but dealer still knocking out a few issues while still under factory warranty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely beautiful! Any issues w the gulia? What did you love about it that made you stick with the brand? I’m on month 3 with a 2018 stelvio ti sport. Mine is white w red interior but I really liked the camel and crema interior colors. It’s had all recalls done but dealer still knocking out a few issues while still under factory warranty.
Hi, thanks for the note. Zero issues with my Giulia during 4 years of ownership. If fact, I did a two year lease and then bought the car when the lease ended. If I had the garage space I probably would've kept it. I actually didn't consider anything else...I love the look of both the Giulia and Stelvio and in my opinion they drive like no other cars in their class.

Congrats on your purchase!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts