Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, or few?

I am expecting a Stelvio to be my 5th Alfa, and am hoping/planning on the Quadrifoglio.

We were transplanted three years ago from Los Angeles area to outside of Boston, and are in need of a hauler (glad to see there is an optional trailer hitch) and more ground clearance than the Giulia offers.

Would prefer if the optional seats on the Quadrifoglio are the lusso with wood package, as the Sparcos from the car really wouldn't make sense in an SUV.

So, I am on the long wait list, and may end up opting for a Giulia rather than a Stelvio, with something even more utilitarian as the hauler.

Like on the Giulia forum, I won't be able to share any current Alfa experiences, but am hoping others will.

·
Registered
205 Posts
welcome

like you i am also on the fence about which one to get and with Giullia's already showing up on the used car market its more of an incentive for me to buy, I like to save where I can so that does matter

are you looking at any other car makers right now or just Alfa?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully the wait for the QV Stelvio won't be too long for you, though I have no idea if wood package will be offered. Nothing to base off of in terms of SUVs since this is Alfa Romeo's first one. Maybe we'll get the Sparcos since the Stelvio QV is a perfromance car?

·
Registered
62 Posts
We're (wife) looking for an SUV and she loves her Audi A4 but is looking to replace it with a Q5. Alfa had a launch event at the dealership and we took a test drive in the Stelvio. My wife loved it (so did I) but there's still some option pricing not available due to late introduction.

I'm still compiling some information and waiting to see what the hands free lift gate option will run plus performance package. Also, I need to find out what the wheel torque specs for the rims are. I plan on putting snow tires/rims for winter and even the owners manual doesn't list this.

We still need to test drive the other makes just to make sure she gets what she likes and is comfortable with.

BTW - I don't own (came close) an Alfa and never have, but I've been an AROC member for almost 10 years.

·
Registered
205 Posts
No other SUV's being considered - another Alfa would be the likely choice, with a small truck for "stuff".
that's how I seen it being for most people

the only other option I seen individuals serious about over the Stelvio is the next Cayenne and even the Macan

in the end it will really come down to that, either Porsche or Alfa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Canadian experience

Ordered Rosso Competizione Ti sport with red leather seats for my wife. Expecting in the end of December. Unfortunately we don't have the same package selection as our US folks.
MSRP and free Italian coffee :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts