Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

NJ lease

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Gator1 
#1 ·
hello all...finally just about ready to pull trigger on Stelvio TI. thinking lease but never leased before. any ideas on what i should shoot for? msrp about $50K. was told i should but little to nothing DVDown if possible. any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ·
It's true that since you have no equity in a leased vehicle, it makes little sense to give a substantial down payment up front. The sale price, cap cost reduction (money down) and residual (estimated value of the vehicle at the end of the lease) all affect your monthly payment. I just ordered a Stelvio QV from a wonderful New Jersey dealership, Alfa Romeo of Morris County, in Whippany, even though I don't live in the state. I intend to lease when the car arrives. I will say that I shopped across three states and the salesman and sales manager at this dealership were the most straightforward, and the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.