Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a TI Sport fully loaded (except laser guided cruise control?). Waited almost forty years for this vehicle (remember the GTV6 at the NY auto show in the early ‘80s like it was yesterday)

Three days after I picked it up, a Nor’easter with freakish winds droped the basketball hoop in my driveway on the hood! Took eight weeks between insurance adjuster (who had no data on the car) to the body shop trying to source a new hood. Got it back yesterday and am still as amazed at this machine as I was the day I picked it up. I wrote the eight weeks off to the life of being an Alfisti. Btw, there’s a recall for water penetration at the hatch that they apparently addressed. Just a heads up.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
A warm Alfisti greeting, Mogrady + welcome to the herd of semi-exclusive cats. So glad your anguish has morphed into the joy of ownership you deserve + we all will appreciate your contributions to the party!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hopefully it's smooth sailing for your Stelvio from here on out.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Beware thread titles. when someone does a google search about Alfa Romeo they see this and think--UNRELIABILITY. see if admin can help you change thread title.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts