Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just got my Stelvio a few weeks ago and tonight for the first time the G-Meter popped up. I understand what it is but I don't know why it popped up out of nowhere and how to get figures from it. I was only driving home from work and not driving crazy. I have drove more aggressively other times and it never popped up until now. Does anyone know how to use this feature? Thanks guys! :devil

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think it's one of the display modes (button on right stick) and only when you are in "D" driving mode.

It doesn't appear in A or N.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think it's one of the display modes (button on right stick) and only when you are in "D" driving mode.

It doesn't appear in A or N.
Yep--in 'D" mode, right/windshield wiper stalk button to change the display. It's distracting, especially when taking a hard turn, you kind of want to look at it; but, risk running off the road :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank guys but goes it do anything else than the red dot? Like numbers? I did make a hard turn yesterday before work...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank guys but goes it do anything else than the red dot? Like numbers? I did make a hard turn yesterday before work...
Once you cross .5g's, it will create a graphic showing the actual g's--I think I've had my Giulia at .68 taking a turn.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Once you cross .5g's, it will create a graphic showing the actual g's--I think I've had my Giulia at .68 taking a turn.
It is a fun toy...and you need to push it harder, it can take a lot more than .68.

I'll give it a shot 😄

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! Looks like I am going to have some fun tomorrow trying to reach at least .5g's safely of course..lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure about the Stelvio, but the Giulia can easily hit 1g in a corner without breaking lose at all with good summer tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts