Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Q4, Tricolor White,
83 Posts
Its just a flesh wound. Probably cost $4K to $5K to repair and it will take 3 month to get the parts to fix it. (Our hail damaged Stelvio is up to $15K to repair, because 80% of the car has to be repainted.)

Is that trunk lid damage I see? If yes, make that $5K to $7K to repair.

· Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Q4, Tricolor White,
83 Posts
Maybe it's the high intensity headlights they are using these days. I often get flashed at night in my Alfa. I drive in a mostly urban/suburban environment and I can state unequivocally I'm not using the high beams. Last year, at oil change, I had dealer check headlight beam alignment and they were fine.
Here in Moan-tana a high percentage of pick-ups are running high intensity "Legal" low beams. I almost hate night driving these days due to this problem. I get my retinas fried at night by at least 3 out of 10 oncoming cars. No close calls for me crashing due to the bright lights, but have had a couple times on corners where I had to brake because I couldn't see the road for a few seconds after the oncoming car/pickup passed. OTOH, these bright lights do let one see deer/ other large animals on the side of the road better, so putting in HID lights is encouraged here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts