Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this where my obd port is supposed to be? I have a 2019 Quad. I can't find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think your Obd connector is somehow pushed inside..
try to pull out connector at the end of the red blue white wires behind console...

I ll try to take photo of obd connector in my stelvio...

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think your Obd connector is somehow pushed inside..
try to pull out connector at the end of the red blue white wires behind console...

I ll try to take photo of obd connector in my stelvio...
Ok I will. Pic would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes, that's where it goes. It actually snaps in place from the other side. I know because I had to remove mine when I did my Carplay/AA install. You may have to take the trim off and snap it back together. Unless you can reach it by just removing the cubby box, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that's where it goes. It actually snaps in place from the other side. I know because I had to remove mine when I did my Carplay/AA install. You may have to take the trim off and snap it back together. Unless you can reach it by just removing the cubby box, but I doubt it.
Ok thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts