Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some snow on Friday, was able to have some fun in the slippery stuff on my way home from a client meeting, found a nice grass parking lot off a municipal soccer field I was able to pull into and pause for a cell phone picture.

20171215_163312.jpg

Had about 2" of snow on top of the frozen ground, so it was pretty slick, but had no problem dealing with it. Even found myself in a little power slide situation when I was leaving, rear end slid out as I gave it throttle (as it should in a sports car), and the AWD / Traction control system even let me hold it there for a second or two, and waited to engage until I lifted off and wanted to straighten things up. It did exactly what I wanted!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had some snow on Friday, was able to have some fun in the slippery stuff on my way home from a client meeting, found a nice grass parking lot off a municipal soccer field I was able to pull into and pause for a cell phone picture.

View attachment 1650

Had about 2" of snow on top of the frozen ground, so it was pretty slick, but had no problem dealing with it. Even found myself in a little power slide situation when I was leaving, rear end slid out as I gave it throttle (as it should in a sports car), and the AWD / Traction control system even let me hold it there for a second or two, and waited to engage until I lifted off and wanted to straighten things up. It did exactly what I wanted!
What tyres do you have in your car?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

[iurl="http://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1650&stc=1&d=1513716459"]
[/iurl]

What tyres do you have in your car?
The OEM tires it came with, Continental Cross Contact 255/45R20

1 - 4 of 4 Posts