Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a video of my exhaust work I had done on my Stelvio, but when I downloaded from my iPhone to my MacBook Pro and than tried to upload to the site, it changes it to a picture. The video works just fine on my iPhone and MacBook, but not on the site, any suggestions on how to get the video to work on our forum? It is a m4v format, as that is what my iPhone defaults too.
Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a video of my exhaust work I had done on my Stelvio, but when I downloaded from my iPhone to my MacBook Pro and than tried to upload to the site, it changes it to a picture. The video works just fine on my iPhone and MacBook, but not on the site, any suggestions on how to get the video to work on our forum? It is a m4v format, as that is what my iPhone defaults too.
Thanks
I don't know if you can do videos in these forums - I tried in another run by the same place and could never do it, only pictures.
But maybe the admin knows how..

·
Registered
20 Posts
You could always upload it to YouTube and post a link here. I'd love to check it out! I'm really interested in an exhaust upgrade.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if you can do videos in these forums - I tried in another run by the same place and could never do it, only pictures.
But maybe the admin knows how..
I am going to drop an Admin a note to see if I can do that.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I don't see a way to upload video, I think the best way will be to YouTube and link it.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks
I have a video and 3 pictures posted under the Exhaust thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts