Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home early this morning on the interstate through town, it was a warm night, I had my window down just enjoying the drive. I saw some headlights coming up from the rear, I checked to make sure I was not speeding. The driver move to the left into the center lane, when their front fender was about even with my drivers window, I look and it appeared to be a Ferrari, but I did not see an emblem. The other driver goosed their throttle a couple of times, I put my Stelvio in “D” and stepped on the gas. I heard the exhaust of the other car change and than I heard it downshift, well that last about 15 feet. I did see the back of the other vehicle just long enough to confirm it was a Ferrari. I should stick with little Hondas with racing mufflers.

I do not want a good story to go to waste, so when I go visit my younger sister, nephews, nieces, great nephews/nieces and great great nephews/nieces later this year. I am going to tell them about the magical moonlit night sky driving across the Arizona desert when a Ferrari and I got into a race. It was a great experience. Now, I do not see any reason to let a few facts to get in the way of a good story, so this is what I am going to stick with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Maybe he thought you had the Quad... No self respecting Ferrari owner who's "in the know" would bully anyone driving a 4 cylinder vehicle!

·
Read Only
849 Posts
I like this adventure, in the night.... fantastic the desert, only the monnlight and starslight and noise, engine and exhaust noise....

Yeahhhhh !!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts