Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had oncoming drivers flash their high beams at me at night when only my low beams are on. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Maybe they're adjusted a little high. Also, when I open the hood, there is a little sticker with the headlight symbol that says 1%. What does that mean?

TIA,

Jason

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same here

I've had oncoming drivers flash their high beams at me at night when only my low beams are on. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
I've had the same thing happen. My assumption (and my experience from the driver seat) is that these zenon lights are just that touch brighter than other cars and then since we're a little higher up...that makes it appear like we have our hi beams on.. and MAN, when the high beams are on, you can tell! Love 'em.. nothing hidden.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Agreed, they are very bright. I had someone coming down a hill turn there high beams on and would not shut them off. I lit him up with the Stelvio's high beams :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Same here for the headlights but I have also had someone complain about the brightness of the brake lights. That is not with the rear fog lights on.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm actually happy to hear they are good headlights. I wasn't sure about going from a vehicle with LED lights back to HID.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts