Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm new to the forum and live in Norway. I have ordered a Misano blue Stelvio 210 PS Ti Sport version. It will arrive like in three weeks. Really looking forward to it.

Interior is black leather and the car have every option besides HK stereo upgrade. I think there was very little difference between the HK and premium sound upgrade.

I also have some mods that I thinking of doing. So I allready bought some hardware:)

QV red button
QV fender flares
QV front wheels x 4
Upgraded floor mats

Will also paint all the black plastic on bumpers and sideskirts in Misano blue..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where do you buy the QV fender flares?
Bought them at the dealer, they was actually quite cheap.. 130 Euro a piece before paint. They were also delivered with fixing clips.

The manager of the dealer had a Stelvio 2.0T that had the fenders flares mounted with the QV sideskirt. So they will fit perfect with the stock bumpers. Im not sure if I will go for side skirts or not... They aren't that different..

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats. Post up some pictures when you get it

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congrats !!!! Enjoy....Love the Misano Blue

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome alfaspyder- I totally drool over the blue but was overruled in the selection process ('too youthful'). So I live vicariously through your color selection! Pics please when you can... Signed: Over the Hill (Peter Pan syndrome)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for feedback, I will post pictures when it arrive... Before and after mods...
I modified the order of the QV wheels and go for wide wheels and tires in the rear. Also bought H&R 20mm spacer for the rear. I hope that will look great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is mine shortly before I drove it out of the showroom. It is a 210HP diesel Milano Edizione with HK upgrade and factory tow hitch.
Oh, that is nice... Very close to my spec.. Same wheel and red brake calipers. I will also have tow hitch.
Are you happy with the performance of the diesel? Congratz

·
Registered
508 Posts
Here is mine shortly before I drove it out of the showroom. It is a 210HP diesel Milano Edizione with HK upgrade and factory tow hitch.

Interesting .... seems like all the European ones have fog lights .... haven't seen any in the US

wonder how the QV looks like with fog lights! By the way, how do you intend to install the QV fender flares with your fog lights in place. Will you toss em?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love the diesel. I drive 20K miles a year for work and pleasure. The diesel is responsive and I just have to be careful that I do not attract the attention of the police ;-)

One thing I got caught with was that the factory tow hitch comes with a 13 pin outlet whereas my Thule bike rack uses 7 pin so I needed a converter which I found for £10 on Amazon. I posted the link elsewhere on this forum.
@Marco only diesels get fog lights as the petrol/gas engines have something else occupying that space. I hear it could be intercoolers but I have no direct knowledge.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love the diesel. I drive 20K miles a year for work and pleasure. The diesel is responsive and I just have to be careful that I do not attract the attention of the police ?

One thing I got caught with was that the factory tow hitch comes with a 13 pin outlet whereas my Thule bike rack uses 7 pin so I needed a converter which I found for £10 on Amazon. I posted the link elsewhere on this forum.

@Marco only diesels get fog lights as the petrol/gas engines have something else occupying that space. I hear it could be intercoolers but I have no direct knowledge.

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Diesel. I think Diesel version looks nicer with the foglights as well.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Love the diesel. I drive 20K miles a year for work and pleasure. The diesel is responsive and I just have to be careful that I do not attract the attention of the police ;-)

So can you still keep the fog lights if you upgrade to the QV front flares? I don't see how they would fit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love the diesel. I drive 20K miles a year for work and pleasure. The diesel is responsive and I just have to be careful that I do not attract the attention of the police ?

So can you still keep the fog lights if you upgrade to the QV front flares? I don't see how they would fit.
They fit, my dealer have allready done it. I have seen it myself.

BTW I ordered the QV sideskirts today as well?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats! welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 31 Posts