Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Stelvio brother's/sister's... So I want, and need to get my Stelvio protected... I was quoted $2700 for full nose (bumper, fenders, hood, mirror caps) lower rocker panels, and rear diffuser. Anyone had this done, and if so how much did you pay? Thank you in advance! Much appreciated!!

Registered
That is a reasonable price. I had my 4C done at Onyx elite in Freehold NJ. Paint correction, Front, hood, front quarters, 1/2 doors. entire car ceramic for $3700. Your prices may vary. Quotes were as high as $6,300 from some shops.

Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
I am getting a front PPF wrap done next month. Full hood and bumper. Headlights and mirrors. Partial fenders. Also, ceramic coated for $1,500. What product were you quoted on? Does it also include ceramic coating?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am getting a front PPF wrap done next month. Full hood and bumper. Headlights and mirrors. Partial fenders. Also, ceramic coated for $1,500. What product were you quoted on? Does it also include ceramic coating?
Nope... ceramic coating not included. I appreciate you replying back. Where did you get this quote from? Is it in the NY area?

Registered
Nope... ceramic coating not included. I appreciate you replying back. Where did you get this quote from? Is it in the NY area?
No I am in MA. The product is Suntek and I have heard very good things about it. It also comes with a 10 year warranty and my insurance actually covers the cost if I need to replace it due to an accident etc. with customization coverage. Did they tell what product they would be using?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a reasonable price. I had my 4C done at Onyx elite in Freehold NJ. Paint correction, Front, hood, front quarters, 1/2 doors. entire car ceramic for $3700. Your prices may vary. Quotes were as high as $6,300 from some shops.
That's insane... the mark-up on ppf, ceramic coating must be highly profitable. How long is your application guaranteed for? Thanks for replying, I appreciate it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I am in MA. The product is Suntek and I have heard very good things about it. It also comes with a 10 year warranty and my insurance actually covers the cost if I need to replace it due to an accident etc. with customization coverage. Did they tell what product they would be using?
They're using Xpel for the PPF... I want to get the ceramic coating as well, but they quoted another 7-1500, depending on the "package"

Registered

Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
I had a place with suntek ultra with 10 year warranty. Front fender, hood, mirros, 1350.

Registered
Hey fellow Stelvio brother's/sister's... So I want, and need to get my Stelvio protected... I was quoted $2700 for full nose (bumper, fenders, hood, mirror caps) lower rocker panels, and rear diffuser. Anyone had this done, and if so how much did you pay? Thank you in advance! Much appreciated!!
I had my done but not the rocker panels. $1500. That's a good price they offered you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts