Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Stelvio from the paint shop to have the front "V" on the front grill, around the Emblem on the front grill and the rear lower panel below the bumper painted to match the color of my Stelvio. I like how it turned out and the match was great.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
That looks great, good choice.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been thinking about black exhaust tips, just not sure right now.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I picked up my Stelvio from the paint shop to have the front "V" on the front grill, around the Emblem on the front grill and the rear lower panel below the bumper painted to match the color of my Stelvio. I like how it turned out and the match was great.
Looks great. Nice job. If you end up painting the exhaust tips too, take off the "Q4" and "STELVIO" emblems.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great. Nice job. If you end up painting the exhaust tips too, take off the "Q4" and "STELVIO" emblems.
That is something to think about, thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm waiting for the AR carbon fibre grille to become available. Curious how painting the grill and surround in red would look on my red stelvio? Too much? I'm thinking of maybe painting the Q symbol and stelvio script in black on the back as well.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm waiting for the AR carbon fibre grille to become available. Curious how painting the grill and surround in red would look on my red stelvio? Too much? I'm thinking of maybe painting the Q symbol and stelvio script in black on the back as well.
All red is way too much! it might look ok at first but after a while it will look cheap. You need some contrast colors. take a look at what Chris from France did to his stelvio.
IMHO painting the symbols in the back in black will look GOOD. I would remove them, but on a red car the black emblems look nice.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Looks great. My Stelvio is also black and I'm definitely doing the rear lower panel but haven't decided on the front grill yet. Part of me wants to black it out but then when I look at the front with the led lights on, I kind of like how the silver matches those and helps define the grill more. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great. My Stelvio is also black and I'm definitely doing the rear lower panel but haven't decided on the front grill yet. Part of me wants to black it out but then when I look at the front with the led lights on, I kind of like how the silver matches those and helps define the grill more. Decisions, decisions...
Yep, I had to think about doing the “V” in Black a long time before doing it. I am happy with how it turned out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just curious what did those painted pieces run you? I have a monte carlo stelvio and think the blue and black would look great. Considering carbon as well

1 - 18 of 18 Posts