Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that the "Panic" button on the key fob is very sensitive. I am pretty sure my neighbors hate me for the numerous times I have bumped it putting my keys in pocket at 5:30am.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the "Panic" button on the key fob is very sensitive. I am pretty sure my neighbors hate me for the numerous times I have bumped it putting my keys in pocket at 5:30am.
Its annoying. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I've only had my car for < a month and I've managed to set off the panic button 4x already. This is probably more than all my other 10 cars I've owned combined. :mad:

·
Registered
29 Posts
That panic button is probably the biggest complaint I have with my Alfa. Should be set to go off only if pushed times 2 or I should have the ability to turn it of as an option.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
It is a 2 minute fix. Instead of complaining here, pop it open trim it and snap it together. REAL EASY!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just completed after the panic alarm went off again.
Battery out, peeled up the panic button, removed the green nub with flathead, and push it all back together again.
Job done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts