Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have posted this idea for limiting the sensitivity of the key fob buttons before. I was asked for photos but did not want to deconstruct my handiwork. I will soon be trading my 2019 Ti Rossa in with about 9k lease miles remaining for a 2022 Ti with upgrades to include pano sunroof, Bose sound, circle hole 19-inch wheels, and GPS (although ApplePlay maps are really convenient with locations added when not in vehicle). Still Rossa; just arrived in town from Italy today. Anyway, now I can take my handiwork apart; please see photos for using a cut paper clip, a piece of cardstock, and electrical tape to reduce key fob sensitivity. Also, red leather fob cover to complete and hide tape. Never had any more issues with alarm going off or back opening when in church (building closer to parked vehicle than anywhere else, work, apt, shopping).

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
I use my panic button all the time.... I always forget where I parked when I walk into a mall or department stores.... also use that lift gate button as well because I bought something while looking for the car... this is so depressing. gonna start on my own grave in my back yard then again i'll forget what the hole was for....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts