Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud new owner of a 2020 Stelvio Sport Nero Edizione and boy am I in love with this car. Unfortunately my ownership with an Alfa started off less than ideal.

3 months ago I purchased a 2018 Stelvio Base and immediately had some minor problems. A flurry of pesky CEL and return trips to the dealer. I also thought the transmissions was a little jumpy but chalked it up to OCD. (That’s what my girlfriend and parents said anyway)

Amidst all this - the dealer was having trouble getting the previous owner to “flip the title” at the NJ DMV. My second set of temp plates had expired oct 28th and I needed my plates. After a week of back and forth with the dealer I used the legal counselor my company offers to send a letter to the dealer. Three days later the called me and said they would put me in a different car. After test driving a few 2018s and 2019s I didn’t find anything I liked more than what I was currently driving.

Until they finally brought around the Red on Red beauty I have now. I was able to negotiate a great deal as not many people in NJ are looking for RWD and no heated seats. ( I work from home so this isn’t an issue)

I thought I loved the 2018 I had until I drove this one home - this one is special. Excited to join this community and open for all advice!
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Kinda, the Mord-Sith are from a fantasy book series, The Sword of Truth.

They are the final line of protectors for an Emperor. All females, trained from childhood, they wear red leather so the blood of thier enemies blends in.....

Long story but they are really cool characters. Start out bad turn good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kinda, the Mord-Sith are from a fantasy book series, The Sword of Truth.

They are the final line of protectors for an Emperor. All females, trained from childhood, they wear red leather so the blood of thier enemies blends in.....

Long story but they are really cool characters. Start out bad turn good.
Gunna have to take a look into that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts