Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Stelvio Quadrifoglio NRING #52/55
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ragazzon cat back system
O.O got a link? Did u get new or used? I'd like to try a bolton exhaust or catback or whatever, but I do not know the first thing about what I should get. What's good about the Ragazzon?

·
Registered
72 Posts
O.O got a link? Did u get new or used? I'd like to try a bolton exhaust or catback or whatever, but I do not know the first thing about what I should get. What's good about the Ragazzon?

The Ragazzon is a full 3” system which gives a deeper exhaust sound. I bought mine new. Just search YouTube for Stelvio Quadrifoglio Ragazzon and a few exhaust clips show up. I also ordered mine with the center resonator which is basically a resonated x pipe. I don’t want it too loud. I just noticed Eurocompulsion now carries Ragazzon.

·
Registered
2019 Stelvio Quadrifoglio NRING #52/55
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Ragazzon is a full 3” system which gives a deeper exhaust sound. I bought mine new. Just search YouTube for Stelvio Quadrifoglio Ragazzon and a few exhaust clips show up. I also ordered mine with the center resonator which is basically a resonated x pipe. I don’t want it too loud. I just noticed Eurocompulsion now carries Ragazzon.
You bought your QV new or the Ragazzon? Or both? What options/color did you get on your QV? Congrats on the vehicle, it's such a great car.

Only thing I don't like is that the ride is pretty bumpy compared to most other vehicles, and the various active suspension settings don't seem to make a noticeable difference to me. Mine is a 2019 though, maybe they improved it on the newer ones.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Both new……been sitting on the exhaust waiting for the Quad….it’s being delivered tomorrow👍. There are only a few options these days. Misano Blue
  • liked the 21” wheels but they are flow formed so will be quite a bit heavier than the 20” forged standard wheels so standard wheels.
  • I got the sunroof but only because I had no choice….aren’t many non sunroof Stelvios out there.
  • Red calipers
  • standard seats, really wanted the Sparcos but wife must have heated seats🤪
  • safety package

#1 reason I bought the Stelvio Quad is for performance/handling… I can deal with a rough ride as long as I’m smiling😀👍

1 - 10 of 10 Posts