Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share a picture of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car

·
Registered
29 Posts
Howdy all.. From DFW.. Arlington to be exact..

Just joined the forum..

Really liking the Stelvio.. We were first exposed to Alfa Romeo last year when we stopped in San Antonio to get out Jaguar XJL serviced.. Really enjoyed the comfort and feel of the Stelvio. Have owned a Macan before but something just jumped out at us about the Stelvio..

After putting alot of miles on my Corvette GS I decided to let it rest and turn it into a garage queen and invest in an Alfa Romeo.. So glad I did..

Pic shows the newer wheels as well as the new ceramic tint all around.. It is garaged kept both at home and at work. However being N Texas; it gets warm around here..

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dynamic Duo.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Customer needed some samples so ANNNNY EXCUSE and Alfie is on the road...LOL On the way back just stopped to enjoy the view... these are two different lakes.... and zooming between them with this crazy car is just too much fun!!!! Love where I live and love this car.... Happy Canada Long weekend to MY CDN AR owners...

Attachments

·
238 Posts
Keep America Beautiful, Drive a Studebaker

A few weeks ago I saw the "Keep America Beautiful, Drive a Studebaker" bumper sticker and had a good laugh.

Today I went to a local farm repair shop to buy some repair items and there was a Studebaker in sad shape. So I parked next to it to get this photo.

For Oregon the Studebaker has substantial rust, although for the east it is in quite good shape for its age.

Overall, I like to think my Stelvio is doing a better job than this Studebaker of keeping America beautiful.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I hope my alfa is looking that good and being used when it's as old as that studi.
Not being in the grand turismo series it probably hasn't had a lot of attention paid to it the last 50 years or so.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts