Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am considering the purchase of this wonderful machine when the 2019 version is released. I am hoping the next release will include some of the fixes dicussed in this forum.

I do have a concern releated to relaiabilty; I plan to use this as my daily driver. My winters are pretty cold in Ohio, plus I be transporting a newborn. So making sure the car wont have trouble starting in the cold will be pretty important.

Has Alfa improved on the battery/power issues?

Would it be better to lease the vehicle vs purchasing?

Thank you in advance for the help!

·
Registered
348 Posts
We're pleased to be your "beta testers" :)

Early adopters rock!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think the battery issue is resolved. Alfa has been replacing the defective batteries with new ones.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The Stelvio will be fine in cold weather, especially since they're selling the car in Canada where it can hit some frigid temperatures in the winter.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Brock: You will see all is fine. Honestly the only issue and it has been addressed- out here in a public forum, unfiltered, for all to see. Compared to others, in perspective, there have been very few issues with this vehicle.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Agreed, other than my dealer issue with the oil change....the vehicle has been rock solid (9,000 miles so far)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts