Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUst an intro. Down in Columbus GA. Thinking about getting a stelvio since I can't haul my bicycle in the 124 and my wife gets annoyed when I borrow her car! :)

Had an Alfa 4C a brilliant car and really enjoyed it but need more practical car.

I've been talking to the dealer I bought my other cars from and am dismayed to learn that the sales incentives they're offering don't appear to apply to FCA car owners. Kind of ridiculous but having been riding ducatis and other italian beauties for decades never surprised by Italian companies.
Pic of the 4C I had and the 124 I have now

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
So if you own a Dodge Dart or Jeep, you are excluded from an incentive? That seems strange. I can understand not giving a loyalty discount for current Alfa drivers- they already like the brand.

As far as I know, the incentive for Audi owners (and others) is for leasing only. The discounts (for outright purchase) are fairly generous for a newly available vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
We were very satisfied with the incentives (same with Jeep, non-existent with Volvo) and there is a conquest incentive but also loyalty program - my assumption is that Alfa is anxious to get units on the road to create awareness and positive buzz. What really matters is where pencil meets paper. Until then it's all speculation. Pretty sure they're not going to let you walk. We are convinced the transaction made Stelvio a great value.

·
Registered
378 Posts
FCA Affilaites Discount Program

JUst an intro. Down in Columbus GA. Thinking about getting a stelvio since I can't haul my bicycle in the 124 and my wife gets annoyed when I borrow her car! :)

Had an Alfa 4C a brilliant car and really enjoyed it but need more practical car.

I've been talking to the dealer I bought my other cars from and am dismayed to learn that the sales incentives they're offering don't appear to apply to FCA car owners. Kind of ridiculous but having been riding ducatis and other italian beauties for decades never surprised by Italian companies.
Pic of the 4C I had and the 124 I have now
Your dealer is full of it.

There are HUGE discounts available for Stelvio buyers in the USA.

Check my post on this forum where it's easy to buy the car under factory invoice AND receive the Conquest Cash incentive!

http://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/55-alfa-romeo-stelvio-ordering-purchasing/2129-purchase-discounts-fca-affiliates-reward-program.html

In addition to the FCA/Affilaites buying program, there is additional bonus cash if you area N.A.R. member, USAA member, etc....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

So what are you planning to do with your current cars? Will you get rid of one of them or you're okay with having three cars in your garage?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 124 will go away, wife will keep the 500x and I'll get the stelvio.

Welcome to the forum!

So what are you planning to do with your current cars? Will you get rid of one of them or you're okay with having three cars in your garage?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thatnks for that link, I'm a member of USAA ( was going to look at the buying program). I also notice the closed afla dealer to me in Morrow GA as someone posted has big discounts. I'm looking at one that's 6k+
off.

Your dealer is full of it.

There are HUGE discounts available for Stelvio buyers in the USA.

Check my post on this forum where it's easy to buy the car under factory invoice AND receive the Conquest Cash incentive!

http://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/55-alfa-romeo-stelvio-ordering-purchasing/2129-purchase-discounts-fca-affiliates-reward-program.html

In addition to the FCA/Affilaites buying program, there is additional bonus cash if you area N.A.R. member, USAA member, etc....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to the USAA site and they gave me a $1k coupon for a stelvio, will most dealers accept this?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I went to the USAA site and they gave me a $1k coupon for a stelvio, will most dealers accept this?
Best to call ahead but I can only imagine that at this time when they want to fulfill sales quotas ASAP, they might have no choice but to accept it. But then again not all car buyer are aware of incentives. Most are only interested in cars when it comes time to buy and look no further than the dealership and/or car makers website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts