Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I finally made the plunge after lurking and reading all of your comments over the last couple weeks. I saw the post about reaching 200 members and have heard it's been a slow process in getting new members. I thought it might be a good idea to pass along some friendly feedback about the forum registration process - it wasn't easy! It took me 4 or 5 different trys to get registered properly. The secret code you have to entere is incredibly confusing as it's unlike any other non-robot code that I've ever experienced. Honestly, I didn't even see it on the first login try.

In addition, it says your email is incorrect when you make a second attempt to login. It took me a couple more tries to realize that I had to delete my email and re-type it in. Once I figured all of that out, I was able to get in the forum. All that to say, you may have a number of people not willing to persist and figure out how to get in your system.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I ran into some of the same things, but I kept trying when I finally got in. I also sent off an email about an edit function that I may have missed it. Never heard back about that, Growing pains I guess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts