Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Actually the range Rover has become highly reliable. They live with the past just like Alfa does. Fact is, the Alfa is more efficent and faster than a comparable Range Rover. Certainly would handle better in a city environment.

·
Registered
790 Posts
That’s kinda wild. You can see the Suburban behind the Stelvio. Assume it is armored, a Quad to handle the weight? Can’t be a mistake they would never let an unauthorized car behind the caddy. Easier to fit onto the airplane? Squeezed it in? Something a bit more agile? Lotsa Q’s raised but cool shot. Photoshop?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...Photoshop?
Live NBC News broadcast. Don't know why, or how, they'd photoshop it.

Can't see a Quad cloverleaf on the flank, or hood vents (I examined my original photo up close).

Reactions: Peter A

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Maybe someone from Gucci tagged along with Biden?

Gucci uses Stelvio's as their corporate car. It could also be our secret service uses Stelvio's in Europe. The 4 cyl wouldn't be fast but 300hp is enough power for an armoured vehicle. Plenty of them have been made with less, especially in Europe (where what the USA calls gutless they call perfectly acceptable).

Let's remember... The Queen seemed to absolutely love her Range Rover. Doubt they replaced them for her funeral, IMO Jaguar/Land Rover is the only corporation sending condolences that really, really should..I bet she personally had a hand in keeping them alive at more then one point in their history.

And yes.... They are generally reliable vehicles now... And really for the over 20 years since Ford first owned them. I see more Toyotas then Land Rovers needing repair. Land Rover has the same problem Alfa does... Crappy dealer network and car nuts who don't like to change their opinions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts