Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove a Stelvio Ti Sport last weekend with my wife and I think I'm hooked. A far cry from our '74 Spider!

Would those of you that have already bought be willing to let the rest of us know if you had any success negotiating on price??

Thanks much for any insight.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Drove a Stelvio Ti Sport last weekend with my wife and I think I'm hooked. A far cry from our '74 Spider!

Would those of you that have already bought be willing to let the rest of us know if you had any success negotiating on price??

Thanks much for any insight.

I had a '88 silver Spider with the Black Velvet top and i loved that thing. Got rear ended and totaled sitting at a traffic light. :crying
The Stelvio is something else ha?? Btw i saw the first Stelvio commercial tonight on CNN.
The absolute best prices come when cars don't sell and dealers have to clear their lots. I'm really hoping that won't happen and Alfa can break thru the US market.
Price negotiations however are really up to the individual aren't they?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I qualified for a couple of the Alfa incentives and my dealer pretty much matched the discount I was offered on the other car I was considering before I settled on the Stelvio. I ended up ordering the car as a pre-sale for them so they didn't have any storage fees or have to worry about insuring it while it sat on their lot. I also paid cash so it was a quick deal for them -- although I'm sure the financing arm would have preferred collecting interest from me. In the end, I got what I thought was a pretty good price. I wouldn't expect any crazy good deals but I think you can certainly get one for the standard discount from invoice you would get with any luxury brand. Google should help you figure out what you should pay.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I understand you can't you share how much you ended up paying? And what options?

As I live in Europe, wanted to compare. It seems prices in the US are way cheaper than here..

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
The sticker you see doesn't include any taxes or dealer fees. But I hear you -- our taxes aren't that high. And where I live, they make you pay property taxes in advance so I will be getting another tax bill on this car in a few days.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello,

I ordered my stelvio 8/1 and received it on 10/20. When we calculated the cost is came to 50K + change. I haggled them down to 46.9K. This was done at Alfa Romeo San Jose California.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts