Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, fellow Stelvionites. I live in a city where everyone's car door handles get checked by people wandering by and looking for an opportunity to toss a vehicle and steal something. I learned today that someone on the Neighbors app is able to program their car alarm so that it goes off if the door handle is pulled when the Stelvio fob is not present. Does anyone know if it is possible to do this with the Stelvio? I have a vibration-sensing alarm in my car, but it doesn't go off if one of these would-be criminals tries the handle. Thanks.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have the Alfa alarm of the after sales accessories range. But the only thing that you have more than stock alarm is the volumetric sensors for the inside. Nothing more.
Once I had an alarm that had dual zone. If someone enters inside that invisible area it sound beep and blink to advert. If you stayed longer or stair at windows for too long (it could be set how long)… after that the alarm engage.
And I also had an anti car jacking module also.

cant remember the brand. Sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Alfa alarm of the after sales accessories range. But the only thing that you have more than stock alarm is the volumetric sensors for the inside. Nothing more.
Once I had an alarm that had dual zone. If someone enters inside that invisible area it sound beep and blink to advert. If you stayed longer or stair at windows for too long (it could be set how long)… after that the alarm engage.
And I also had an anti car jacking module also.

cant remember the brand. Sorry.
Thanks for your response. It is appreciated. That dual-zone alarm sounds awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts