Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They couldn’t be easier to install. Took about 10 minutes. Open door, underneath you will find the plain puddle lights. Snap open with a screw driver unhook the connecter and install the new ones. Beware each unit has an adjuster so you can adjust to your preference (orientation).

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered similar from ebay - 19.99 for 4. should be here next week. Yours look good, hopefully mine will too.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AlfaChic
Do note waste you money on those. Get the Units from Amazon. Take the $120 you save and spend it on your self.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does it have the baby in the dragons mouth?
Yes.

AlfaChic
Do note waste you money on those. Get the Units from Amazon. Take the $120 you save and spend it on your self.
Amazon ones are just fine. I got a set of 2 from amazon for 26$ a month ago. These were ok size(Diameter was about 18 inches approx.) Then I order 2 more for back doors for $10 from ali express. They were exactly same except the Diameter was 24 inch, may be little brighter also but the logo was little off symmetric. But it totally works fine. I am loving it.
And yes the installation was same for both and very easy. May be 10 min for all 4.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought two types. Pics enclosed
I think you can adjust that tilt to make your emblem more circular. Your light is tilted which is causing that. The instructions just say adjust for slant, but that is the Chinese to English translation. Although, perhaps its because it is in the rear door vs front door. I received mine today and had to play around with the tilt and rotation to get them to look right but I installed mine only in the front.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts