Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Put a down payment on my new Stelvio

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Alfatrooper 
#1 ·
Good day! Been searching for a new vehicle for a while as my 16 year old daughter will be taking over my 1998 Isuzu Trooper in mid January.
Thought I found what I was looking for in the newly remodeled 2019 Toyota rav4. Drove one for a week as a rental while on vacation this summer.
Then driving down the highway one day, I saw 3 identical rav4's while on a commute and had a flashback to 20 years ago driving my 1979 Alfa Spider veloce and on a commute passing 3 identical blue Mazda Miata's and thinking how cool it was that I had such a unique and fun to drive vehicle. I never saw a Spider just like mine.
My girlfriend mentioned that she had seen a gorgeous Green Alfa Stelvio and I felt a calling.
I have been searching the country ever since and this morning placed a down payment on a beautiful loaded 2018 Monte Carlo blue Stelvio with chocolate interior.
Will likely take a couple weeks to finish the deal and wait for delivery but I haven't been this excited for a new car since receiving the keys to my 79 Spider.
(still have it but it has been sitting in the garage for quite a while with a continually put off rebuild)
I look forward to reading all through the forum to keep me entertained until the new one arrives.
Greg

See less See more
#3 ·
Best SUV/ sportwagon on the market!!!

Reactions: Gator1 and EVO XR
#7 ·
I got my 2019 Sport Ti for $47kish back in July 2019.. pano roof, Harman Kardon, red interior, dynamic driver assistance, nav pretty loaded... my friend just got a Porsche Macan S for $72k.... got to admit.. some parts of the Porsche is nicer... it sits lower, n has that V6 turbo feel... but it cost almost $25k more! the Stelvio is a much better bargain... in fact... a QV cost less than $70k, which it can outrun any suv on mountain roads (mayb not a GLC63s, but oh wellzzzzz)... y would u want a Macan S???????? my other friend bought a TRD RAV4 for $40k.... he felt like he got the best bargain in the world... n then he sat in my Stelvio... n now he feels like wtf about his RAV4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.